Search This Blog

Friday, July 17, 2009

More pros.

I'm on a roll. Here are some more positive thoughts I've grown somewhere in the pink and puffy positive part of my otherwise gray and cloudy brain:

1. Strawberries for breakfast.
2. Crossing the days off the calendar.
3. Apple juice.
4. Wearing a skirt with freshly shaved legs.
5. A cool summer, allowing my freshly shaved legs sans evil, itchy heat rash to be exposed in said skirt.
5. The potential to once again be musical.
6. The idea of finally learning a language that I can use in everyday (or almost everyday) life.
7. No meetings with vendors for three days.
8. A lunch of coffee yogurt and an apple with peanut butter.

You know, it's amazing that almost 40% of my list of positives today is food-related. Food has been obsessing me lately. It's partly because my stomach has been regressing... I rarely get hungry and more often than not have that old and nagging feeling of fullness. I haven't stopped eating to compensate for this feeling, though, as I did last year, and so now I just always feel bloated (TMI, perhaps?). So my stomach is always on my mind, and I guess by default the food I put into it. Plus I'm trying to eat better. More vegetables. I'm trying to eat at least one vegetable a day. Don't laugh - it's actually a very good goal for me. Very attainable. Future-building with attainable, realistic goals. Setting my sights a little lower so that I'm not always setting myself up for disappointment. So many new themes!

No comments: