Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A few more pros.

I've had a bit of a set-back in my positive thinking - yesterday was a bit of a downer and this morning, perhaps because of the weather, the mood just isn't shaking - but I want to reverse that, so I'm back to present some more positives for the day.

1. Plums. I think they're in season. I love plums.
2. Book reviews.
3. A night without a humping cat (he was in the room, but just wasn't humping. Miraculous!)
4. Softlips coconut lip gloss.
5. Library Journal

I probably could muster more out of the depths of my being, but today's a busy day so I need to get going. And actually, I'm hoping that today is so busy that I won't have time to think about anything. That usually works out best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen! I to watch doom and gloom lets think positive