Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The pros.

In the spirit of my last post, I will again make a list of my positives for today. Future-building. Forward-thinking. Looking at the positives. Not dwelling in the past or on the negatives of life. These are my new mantras, and my new favorite clichés.

1. Leaving work early to go to a doctor's appointment - yay for getting extra time for being in the sun!
2. Yay for the sun!
3. International yogurt varieties (current favorites are Icelandic, Greek, and Australian).
4. Leaving the house without a jacket.
5. Dancing with Wyatt.
6. Mochi ice cream.
7. The beach (more on that another day).
8. Hydration.

A good list. A good start for the day. Now, if only I could have a mochi and a Greek yogurt while dancing with Wyatt in the sun at the beach... that would be ideal.

No comments: