Search This Blog

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Overdue week in review.

It's been more than a week since I posted my picture a day series. And I admit to forgetting to take a photo on a couple of days in there. Can't remember what I was doing on those forgotten days, which is probably why I didn't take a photo of anything. Didn't want to bore you with dishes or laundry, or more of the cats. But it seems there are a lot of cat photos in these picture a day posts. Hmmm. I think it's pretty safe to say that Doug and I get a big kick out of our furry friends.

Tuesday, April 6:


Wednesday, April 7:


Thursday, April 8:
Forgotten day :(

Friday, April 9:


Saturday, April 10:


Sunday, April 11:


Monday, April 12:


Tuesday, April 13:
Forgotten day :(

Wednesday, April 14:


Thursday, April 15:


Friday, April 16:

3 comments:

girl chris said...

CHRIS is so impressed by your Swim Team CD in a frame -- looks awesome! You'll have to tell us if it's easy to recreate...

girl chris said...

PS -- That last word should be "re-create." An important hyphen...the copyediting part of my brain is ashamed.

Rosanne said...

It shouldn't be hard to re-create the Swim Team CD in the frame, since all Doug did was buy a CD frame and insert the CD and booklet. I love that he did this... I think it looks great, too! Too bad it's downstairs in the basement - I wish it were more prominent, but being down in the rock area makes sense. I think Doug got the frame at Michael's, or maybe A.C. Moore, but no place special.