Search This Blog

Saturday, April 24, 2010

More timely this time.

I'm back with another picture-a-day Week in Review, and this time I'm getting it to you within a week! Doug and I are on vacation through Tuesday, so I find myself with a little more time on my hands. Yesterday we had a leisurely morning, and then we set out for Lowe's (we had gift cards) to get started on our spring yard work project. This is the second year in a row that I've taken off some days in April with the hopes of using them to get some of our yard work/spring clean-up done, and so far it's worked out well. The nurseries are so much less crowded on week days, and it feels so relaxing to be potting plants and raking up old, dead leaves when the rest of the world is at work. I'll have to post photos of the fruits of yesterday's labor, because even though we got a late start and didn't do as much as the old list had on it, we still got a nice bit done and it's looking good. Now all that we need is that new fence. And the trees cut down near the front steps and the dandelions pulled out of the back lawn and the whole lawn mowed and some grass planted and the dead-zone cleared of weeds and the pots for the back steps planted with flowers and the...

Eh, who cares. I'm on vacation. The list can wait.

Saturday, April 17:


Sunday, April 18:



Monday, April 19:


Tuesday, April 20:


Wednesday, April 21:


Thursday, April 22:


Friday, April 23:

No comments: