Search This Blog

Saturday, June 13, 2009

For what it's worth.

Doug named my blog. Back in the summer when I was trying to think up a new blog name Doug suggested Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained, and after his suggestion I just couldn't think of anything else. It's like my mind went blank. I never really and truly liked that name, though, since a) I didn't think of it myself, and b) it suggests that I'm a go-getter. I'm not, really. However, I liked that the blog name was a cliché, a little saying that one might stick in a sentence while talking with one's neighbor, or bus driver, or whatever. I spent a good part of tonight wasting time on Facebook and on Goodreads (another night of not being able to fall asleep...), all while trying to think of another good cliché for my blog, and I think I found one that works. And I changed the photo, too. Yes, yes, so much change. This is what happens when I can't sleep!

2 comments:

Adam said...

for what it's worth I like the new title!

Rosanne said...

For what it's worth, I appreciate it, Adam!