Search This Blog

Friday, April 3, 2009

Chocolate Revolution

This week I played around a little bit with my new cell phone, the LG Chocolate 3 in baby blue. Apparently this phone was new and exciting last July, so I guess I'm a little behind the Chocolate times, but I still find it to be exciting. It has a lot more canned ringtones available than my last phone, and it takes really good pictures. I also enjoy the click wheel on the front of the flip-up face, as it's much easier for me to navigate to the camera this way. And I may actually use the calendar feature on this phone because it's also available as a feature via the click wheel, and if I can save myself the trouble of flipping up the phone and navigating to the calendar then it may be worth my while (Doug and I are also trying out Google calendar to keep track of vacation days and holidays and weekend activities and appointments. Doug has been bothering me for a few weeks now to get onto Google calendar, and so I finally did the other day. Now I'm waiting for him to create a calendar and share it with me. Come on, Doug! Get with it! Get Google-ized!).

Tomorrow is theRevs home opener and there will be a group of about ten or eleven of us braving the (possibly) rainy weather to cheer them on. The great thing about soccer is that the games don't last long at all, and they aren't very crowded. Plus, the fans are cool and the pre-game and post-game hanging out is just as enjoyable as the game. For this game, because it's the first home game of the season, the first 5,000 fans get a free scarf: Don't these look like candy bars? Anyway, I hope we all get one of these scarves, but even if we don't we'll still get a schedule magnet, as all fans get one tomorrow. Our refrigerator definitely needs another magnet, so I'm excited. I knew I made a good decision when I decided to have my birthday celebration at the Revs game. See you all there!

No comments: