Search This Blog

Friday, March 19, 2010

This is your life.

I'm definitely enjoying my picture a day project. Sometimes I take my picture a little too early in the day and miss out on some fun events later in the day, and sometimes I forget to take my photo when I am experiencing a good picture a day moment, but so far I think that my photos pretty much capture a particular mood, feeling, or experience from my day. They're fun to take. And they make for easy blogging, since I don't actually have to think up any real content.

So let's continue on the new tradition and get another picture a day post out before I go clean the bathroom. Yes, on a Friday night. But my thought on that is that I'd either be watching TV, by this point probably passed out on the sofa with my mouth hanging open, or doing my chores and getting them out of the way before this wonderfully warm and sunny spring weekend. (Tomorrow's the first day of spring! Yay, spring! I'm not sad to see winter leave us.) I vote for the latter. Rubber gloves and Comet Bathroom Cleaner here I come.

Monday, March 15:


Tuesday, March 16:


Wednesday, March 17:


Thursday, March 18:


Friday, March 19:

No comments: