Search This Blog

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Picture a Day.

A co-worker and I were talking about how if we took and somehow published a picture a day it would be a great way to document our lives, to get us to stop and be more conscious of our surroundings, and to also have some great photos to share. It's not a new idea, clearly, but it's something I can get behind. I carry my camera with me in my giant suitcase every day, which is the beauty of having a tiny camera and a huge handbag, so I'd have no problem taking the photo. I'd just have to blog it each day, which is where the project would break down for me. So my alternative to the daily blog with the daily photo is the weekly blog with the daily photos. And I'd have no caption, no words to go along with the photos. Because in these cases, that one photo would represent my life, my experiences, for that day. Let's get this project started!

Wednesday, March 3:


Thursday, March 4:


Friday, March 5:


Check back in a week or so for the next round of Picture a Day. This may be one project that doesn't get old for me.

But, before I go, I have to re-post a photo of something that I saw on Moderncat this week (thanks to MVD for introducing me to this blog!). Can you believe how great this is? There are others, too. I went to DaWanda to see how many euros one of these items would set me back, and well, it's quite a bit of euros, and since I'd need three... but a girl can dream, right? I'm always impressed by the creativity out there in the world, but this was the crowning moment of the week.

1 comment:

MVD said...

The good news is that it's your birthday really soon! I bet *someone* will buy you your heart's desire.