Search This Blog

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Fun with Photo Booth

This past week and weekend have been a whirlwind. Really, that's nothing new, but here it is already 11:30 on Sunday night. Wow.

I wanted to post a couple of new blog entries this weekend... one of our Christmas tree adventures this year, and then one of our fun weekend activities (Merry Birthday party and seeing my youngest niece as a Bon Bon in The Nutcracker), but that never happened. I can't do it all, I guess, but I do try. Just to say that I did in fact get a blog in, I'm posting this amusing photo that I took of myself while at Thanksgiving in Monroe. If you recall, Doug and I were showing Grandpa Doug's Mac, and we were all having a bit of fun with Photo Booth.
Here's another one. You gotta love those Photo Booth filters.
So now that some online Christmas shopping is done and I've posted a blog, it's time to call it a night. Good night!

1 comment:

cottonmather said...

Wow, that's crazy, when I see large craniums I think of internet speed tests too! So weird...