Search This Blog

Monday, August 25, 2008

Meg.


Let me say something about Meg, my first cat. She's beautiful. She's beautiful, several different shades of brown, very fluffy, and a good, sweet girl. She's also very needy for pets and scratches at 2:30, 3:30, 4:30, and 5:30 in the morning. She's very persistent, so if you don't wake up and tend to her then she'll just come back at you again the next hour. I think that Meg finally feels comfortable in the wee hours of the morning. She finally feels like she can get some attention, that she can get either Doug or me to herself. The rest of the day she's either stuck home alone with the two other hooligans or she's by herself while Wyatt and Sasha are vying for our limited time and affection. I just wish she would be more needy before midnight. Her schedule ruins mine.

But she's such a good bear otherwise. And I love to give her squeezes and pets and tell her that she's beautiful. She's got a very special spot in my heart, that kitty. I love me some Brown! I think I'll go find her now and give her a Pouncie. That way she'll know I love her.

No comments: